What to Say...

What to say…

Not much writing or reading going on lately, although I purchased two new books this week. Reading and writing have been replaced by IM chats, Internet wandering, and Muppets.

Season One of The Muppet Show was recently released in all its furry glory, and while I had a little extra cash I invested in four discs of mayhem. Watching a few episodes can relieve an immense amount of stress. I find myself trying to match performers to muppets, and all of the episodes include trivia tidbits for nerds like me who enjoy reading that stuff. And for those of you who think Muppets can’t be appreciated by adults, just try to watch a Swedish Chef or Veterinarian's Hospital sketch without smiling.

I think Rowlf is my favorite. He’s got great timing and he's musical. It doesn't get much better than that.

Enjoy your day.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum