Unfortunate

"You are a bundle of energy, always on the go."

Sure, if "always on the go" means being holed up in a corner booth at the B&N cafe for hours at a time. This was the fortune from my lunch. Of course, I don't believe that any paper shoved inside a crispy cookie can tell me about my future unless that paper is green and has a president on it. Shame on you, fortune cookie, for being neither accurate nor fortunate.

Runner up fortune: "You are admired for your impeccable tastes."

Yeah...I didn't think so, either.


Okay, last chance, cookies. Let's see what #3 holds.

"Your efforts are budding-- results will appear soon."

I'm going to pretend for a moment that I do believe in fortune cookies and that this one applies to the novel. Time for a happy dance.

Enjoy your day.

1 comments:

    On 25/8/05 13:23 Anonymous said...

    You must show us all the happy dance.

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum