Something Senseless

There was a request today for “something senseless” on the ol’ blog. I didn't ask if this meant the lyrics to a song or the dream I had last night or the best place to catch lizards inside the city limits. Since the specific level of senselessness was not defined, I can only try my best to fulfill the request.

For fans of the senseless (or maybe just really random), I present 28 Things You Probably Didn’t Know.

1. As a kid, my favorite cereal was Strawberry Shortcake cereal. (Think pink, strawberry-flavored Cocoa Puffs.) If they still made that stuff, I’d probably eat cereal every day.
2. I’ve been to six European countries. If I ever get the chance, I’m going back to England to see the rest of the British Museum.
3. I’m afraid of knives. It may be a cause of the dream I had where I was stabbed several times.
4. The only thing I remember learning in kindergarten is evaporation.
5. In high school I gave up being a newspaper editor to take physics.
6. During my senior year I was a teacher’s aide for my band directors, and yes, we referred to them as “Band-Aides”.
7. I want to live in a place where I can have a room just for my books.
8. I was the co-vice president of my 1st grade class.
9. I regret losing touch with my high school friends, but I’m afraid of ever seeing them again.
10. Last year I found out that one of my high school friends was working down the street from where I live when I ran into him at lunch.
11. One of my nicknames is “Moo.” My dad started it.
12. I can’t imagine myself as a senior citizen.
13. I won a school-wide poetry contest in 5th grade. I wrote the poem in a few minutes, and my prize was a copy of Henry and Beezus by Beverly Cleary.
14. I’ve never had wisdom teeth.
15. I don’t like the color red.
16. I sing very loudly when no one’s around. I don’t like singing when other people are in my car.
17. I still love cartoons.
18. I’m already convinced that I’ll have cats instead of kids.
19. Loraine’s blog makes me smile.
20. There are days that I wish I could do college all over again.
21. I can’t draw anything that has a face.
22. I’ve always hated having my picture taken.
23. When I won the camp-wide Bible trivia tournament, I was crowned Bible Queen.
24. Math will never make sense to me.
25. I’m thinking of giving up fast food for 30 days.
26. I’m debating between getting internet access at home or joining a gym.
27. I think two of the funniest words are "moose" and "pants".
28. Every year, I hope that someone will throw a surprise party for my birthday. It has never happened.

2 comments:

    On 11/8/05 13:57 Anonymous said...

    Moose pants!

     
    On 11/8/05 20:25 Anonymous said...

    Gym membership.

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum