Easy Way Out

It's Friday, and that means taking the easy way out. Just like casual Fridays, today's blog will be very easy-going.

I could tell you all about the new Batman movie I saw last night, but you've probably either a) already seen it and don't need me to tell you, or b) haven't seen it and would be upset if I gave too much away. I'll just take the easy way out by saying it was better than I expected, and I look forward to the next installment.

For the rest of my EWO (easy way out) blog, here are some things you can read, no purchase necessary. If you don't feel like reading anymore, you can stop now and go on to more interesting internet content. I won't be offended.

Enjoy your day.

Always remember that you're unique. Just like everyone else.

If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of car payments.

It's always darkest before dawn. So, if you're going to steal your neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it.

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.

No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously.

There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum