Book Three

Weighing the positives and negatives of beginning yet another WoT book without a break, I went ahead and ignored the advice of those who told me to move on to other pastures. I decided to go ahead and start Three yesterday.

Never fear! I have a plan!

Well, the plan was in place over a week ago. I had a coupon for BN and bought a brand new book (Nick Hornby's new release) for half price and then turned it over to a friend and asked him to hold it hostage until I finished Book Three. Said book is now sitting in the trunk of his car with the other dozen books he keeps in there. I'm sure all the books are having a very nice time together.

Book Three comes in at 675 pages, and font sizing and margins aside, that makes it the smallest so far. Since we're measuring everything in pages, that's all I have to go by. I should be able to finish in a week if I don't let other things distract me...but I am easily distracted. For you few who are disappointed in my reading choice, I promise to take a small break to read my new book (and maybe do a little editing, too).

Enjoy your day.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum