Okay, so the nerd in me really wants (Wait. Scratch that. Who am I kidding here? I am about 90% nerd.)

Okay, so I really want to see Wordplay.

Yeah, it's true. And I'm not ashamed to admit it. I love crossword puzzles, and I like that we puzzlers have a documentary we can call our own. Take that, penguin lovers (No wait. I like those penguins, too. Scratch that.)




It looks like Wordplay is playing next week at AMC. Finally! Anyone who's interested is more than welcome to come along.

And the first person to tell me that they've read this post also gets his/her choice of 1) Free Movie Ticket (and it doesn't even have to be this movie), or 2)Free Dinner of Your Choice.*

*Only OKC-area residents are eligible for this free offer. Sorry, kids.

2 comments:

    On 24/7/06 14:06 Anonymous said...

    so, i see no one has left a comment yet... does that mean i am the first to say i've read this post? me, me, pick me!!
    Mandy :)

     
    On 24/7/06 15:18 Mel said...

    'Tis true. You are the first person to claim the prize. Congrats!

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum