Progress Report

Weekend writing was a success. My goal for yesterday was a total of 5,001 words, and by the end of the day I came in at 5,436. This was especially rewarding because I stared at my computer for about an hour feeling quite sure that the well was dry before making the final push and getting the last 600 in a half hour.

I don't know how today will go. It will be my first weekday writing attempt. Monday evenings are usually spent reading at Barnes and Noble or watching a lot of tv, both of which I will have to forego in order to get my words for the day.

Time to get to work.

Enjoy your day.

1 comments:

    On 5/4/05 15:07 Anonymous said...

    Atta girl. Way to persevere. Beat the word-stealing monster! I'd do a "give me a 'M'", etc. thing except that I need to save some cheers for later. Love you!

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum