Unwelcomed Guest, Part II

My roommate and I set the trap Saturday afternoon, which was more difficult than we expected. By Saturday night, I knew that we had something trapped up there. He scratched all night long. Around 3 I finally gave up on a decent night's sleep and stuffed cotton balls in my ears to drown him out.

Sunday afternoon, I got back on the ladder to see how angry our visitor was. But it turns out it wasn't a squirrel after all. It was much bigger than a squirrel...more raccoon-sized.

Okay, it was a raccoon.

That's right. We had our very own raccoon in the attic! And let me say, I wasn't expecting to have a face-to-face encounter with a raccoon in my bedroom. Forest, maybe, but not bedroom.

Stacey's got some fun pics and a few more details on her blog.

At least the raccoon smell is finally gone. Thank you, Febreze! I couldn't have done it without you.

The Gold Star Award (and lots of cookies, I think) goes to Jay for removing our furry friend and taking him back to nature.

Enjoy your day.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum