When Laundry Attacks

It's Thursday, and that usually means B&N night. I try my best to pack up the survival bag (including jacket, because B&N is always colder than most icebergs) and find a relatively quiet corner so I can put in three-four hours of editing. Sadly, there's one thing preventing my regular bookstore fix: a ridiculously large heap of laundry at the foot of my bed.

Tomorrow's the retreat, and I've got to pack tonight, which requires taking stock of my wardrobe and picking out the few choices pieces that can withstand two unpredictable days in the woods. I'm one of those "what if" packers who try to plan for every possible (and several impossible) event. I'm pretty sure that I got the trait from my mom, but only recently realized that I had followed in her footsteps. This time I'll try to leave the alien abduction kit at home.

I know I'm rambling. I've made my peace with it.

1 comments:

    On 15/9/05 14:39 Anonymous said...

    Did they mention dry eye after lasik? Or dry eye after lasik? You know, I bet they could congratulate you on your magnificent blog without mentioning dry eye after lasik. But then what would they profit from that?

    I've so been meaning to call you... soon, very soon.

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum