She took all the good words.

Last night I went to the Blue Door with some friends from church to hear K.C. Clifford perform. To borrow one of my sister's phrases, this girl was "a-mazing" (note that the "a" should sound like "uh" and be held for longer than you would expect, with a very clear break before the next syllable).

Anyway...moving on.

The show was acoustic (I'm such a sucker for acoustic) and absolutely without a doubt the most beautiful live performance I've ever heard. KC's got heaps of talent and a staggering voice. She's been trying to play at the Blue Door for 5 years. Five years! Selfishly, I'm glad it took so long. I would have missed it otherwise. Just proves that things shouldn't always happen when we expect them to.

I'm very jealous. She took all the good words. Go see for yourself.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum