iThoughts

I considered posting another installation of "Something Senseless" today, but it turned out that I had something else spinning in my brain, so it's here instead. For those of you who are deeply disappointed that you won't be able to hear any random tidbits of my life today, I apologize. Better luck next time.

I've been seeing lots of news on the new iPod nano, and I've got to admit that I am intrigued with a lowercase "i". How can you not be impressed when they put the iPod next to a pencil? Unless that is one dang thick writing utensil, the iPod is impressively tiny (and as you know, miniature electronics are always cuter than their bulkier counterparts).

So I'm thinking to myself, wouldn't it be great to have one of those cute iPods sitting next to my iBook on the kitchen table while I edit my manuscript? Wouldn't it be fantastic to carry the little guy to B&N to drown out the annoying conversations of the teenage girls at the next table? Wouldn't it be fabulous to pick any DMB song on a whim while sitting by the lake?

You bet it would.

Wait, it gets better.

OKC is finally getting its own Apple Store, and the grand opening is tomorrow. I got so excited that for a few minutes I forgot that I have a previous engagement tomorrow morning.

Apparently I'm becoming fascinated with technology, because last week I got a weird craving for TiVo and even looked into it on the web (but I don't have a land line, so that's out). I'd probably just use it for Good Eats, anyway.

Unless something/someone talks me out of it, by this time tomorrow my iBook might have a baby brother.

Enjoy your day.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum