First Post

If you're expecting to be blown away by the contents of this first post, you should probably stop reading right now. I mean it. Go on. Just click the little red "x" and take a walk, or, if you don't think you can break away from the computer just yet, go play online poker or catch up on the news. You'll be better off, I promise.

I probably shouldn't throw everything out there at once. To do so would be dangerous, both to you as a reader and me as a writer. Although I have been drafting entries in my head while driving, cleaning, etc., I have not yet put fingers to keys, so I'll save the deep thoughts and insight into meaningless things for another time.

And finally, thanks to the friend who introduced me to the wonders of all things blogish. She gives me something to look forward to, and that's all anyone could ask for.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum