Well I should really be writing or reading or something non-laptop related, but I wanted to stop by the blog before I pry myself away from the keyboard.

The truth is, this blog is boring.

There are a number of reasons.

1) I am a boring person. Ask anyone who knows me in real life.
2) When I think "Internet time!" I rarely think "Blog time!" Sorry, but it's true. What else is occupying my attention? Oh, just this and this and this.
3) The readership of this blog is slim. I know it was bigger back in its heyday, but that was about 2 years ago(!) and it's my own fault for neglecting it.
4) My next door neighbors are smoking, Nickleback-lovin' boys who play their music at teeth-rattling levels and fill our apartment with the stench of their nicotene habit.
5) #4 doesn't have anything to do with the blog, but it's taking up a lot of my thought space. (Here it comes again. I'm going to have to close the window...Somebody get me a candle!)

So I've been thinking, maybe it's time to shake things up. Maybe even (gasp) move the blog elsewhere. Meet new bloggers. Waste my time on other sites. Blogger, you've been good to me, but maybe we need to see other people...

No firm plans yet. If I load up the posts and move somewhere else, I'll let you know.

Goodnight, and don't pollute your neighbors' air!

1 comments:

    On 25/4/08 14:26 Anonymous said...

    Noooo! Not boring. Just not updated enough! :) Plus, don't think me a killjoy on your moving-forwardness, but I loved the last look.

    Hugs all around. loraine

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum