Told You So

This morning's attempt to get to work proved yesterday's post-rant completely true. There's a three-way stop just before you get to my office. When I arrived, a truck to my left had the right-of-way. Then it was clearly my turn, and I started to make my left-hand turn when an idiot in a van (who was behind the truck and arrived at the stop sign after I did) decided that he didn't need to follow the rules of three-way stops and zoomed out in front of me, giving me very little time to hit the brakes and give him a disbelieving look before he flew past. I was already in the intersection when he shot out there...I just don't understand.

One of the guys from my office happened to be behind me and saw the whole thing, confirming my belief that van guy ignored the rules and risked my safety.

I am counting down the days until I move out of my apartment and will be able to take another route to work, hopefully avoiding anymore of these little run-ins.

1 comments:

    On 8/10/05 07:17 Anonymous said...

    i identify completely. the driving around here is cah-razy, especially around game days. for that one reason, i boo.

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum