Rock Band was a major success, people. I'm not sure how many folks we crammed into Blake's house, but it must have shattered the non-holiday record. There is even video evidence of the shindig on Stephen's facebook page, because it would be difficult to believe how much fun we were having if you weren't there to see it.

The morning after Rock Band was a killer. I woke up Saturday morning (and by that I mean 10:30 after going to sleep around 2:30) with the kind of headache that makes me want to stay in bed. I pounded out a few hundred words on the story before giving up and spending a few hours on the couch watching Some Assembly Required on the Discovery Channel and learned how to make Tennesse whiskey & barrels, cat's eye marbles, cheese, and some other stuff I can't remember right now. Informative and entertaining. Just how I like my TV to be.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum